Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New At This! :)

Hello All!!!

I am going to start this blog so that I may finally start my life diary!  I hope to make this something that my friends and family can come to to try and gain a better understanding of me AND to help keep up with my crazy life!!! I also want this to be the founding of my book that I have tried writing time and time again.  I hope to inspire other kids who have come from my background and to share my viewpoint on a few issues concerning foster care.  I have been on 2 of the 3 sides of this 'system' and see many flaws.  I guess I want this blog to be a site that will answer a few questions, share my life story and make people think about their actions. 

I have learned that everyone has had heartache.  It may be something that the general public considers great or insignificant, but the point is is that it was significant to you.  Every event in our lives influences our choices later in life. Everyone is handed a set of circumstances and it is up to us as individuals to react POSITIVELY to those circumstances.  It is hard, but life isn't what makes or break us, it is how we handle life that makes or breaks us!

If you have any questions feel free to leave a comment and I will address it ASAP! :)  I am a graduate student, so time may sometimes lapse before I can sign back on and make a decent statement, but I will get to it!

1 comment: